We have been able to secure some financial resources to fund a few travel grants in order to cover part of travel and accommodation expenses of the participants.
Applications should be submitted before April 15, 2014 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that:
– only the participants based outside Israel are eligible for the award of the grant;
– we still strongly encourage everyone to use his/her own funds, if available, to cover their costs: this will allow us to use the little money we have to support the participants who need it most;
– we will reimburse costs after the workshop.
The application should contain the following information:
– name and contact details of the applicant;
– academic affiliation and current position
– description of expenses for travel and accommodation and calculation of total costs;
– mention of other sources of funds available to the applicant;
– a short paragraph explaining why the applicant needs these funds.